Monday, August 23, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!



I'm gonna keep this post short tonight but I wanted to update and let everyone know how things are going. This week was a pretty busy week! I was on call this week which didn't initially seem like it was going to be that busy. Then the weekend hit and lets just say, I spent a lot of time at home in front of my computer! This weekend Caitlin got to see her Papa (Grampa Andres) and her family from Corpus Christi. Everyone came in for a wedding and Caitlin had a great time playing with the kids and seeing her Papa. :) On Sunday we went out to celebrate Nana Bev's birthday. We went out for lunch and Caitlin had a good time. She got extremely excited when she saw Cousin Maddie and wanted to sit next to her at lunch. I think the 2 of them are gonna have a lot of fun together once Maddie is old enough to play. :)

This week should be just as busy as last week. Toni has to go to Laredo tomorrow which means Caitlin and I will be hanging out together. :) Today Toni had an appointment for Emma and everything went well there. Emma's heartrate was 154 which is great! Today marks 23 weeks! Time is going by pretty fast! I'm hoping to get started on Emma's room in the next couple of weeks. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: