

This week was a pretty busy week! Sarah and Dan went to the Bahamas and got married on Wednesday! They had about a week to spend in paradise and it sounds like they had a lot of fun. They came by this afternoon and showed us the pictures from their trip and they came out really nice. We're all very happy for them and wish them many years of happiness together. While they were living the dream in paradise on Wednesday, back in reality Toni and I spent our Wednesday at the Dentist! :( Everything went well but I think Sarah and Dan were having a lot more fun that day than we were. :) Wednesday also marked a major day for me. 2 years ago, I took control of my life and started my quest toward living healthy. I can happily report that 2 years later I've been able to maintain my weight in a healthier range about 40 pounds lighter than I was back then. :)Caitlin's week was pretty good. She's doing a lot of cool stuff now and is so cool to watch. She's started picking up remote controls and holding them to her face like a phone and says, "hi". She also loves walking up the stairs and this week started walking from step to step only having 1 foot on each step at a time. Usually she would step onto one step and then bring her other foot up to the same step. Now she's trying to climb the stairs how we do! Obviously we hold both of her hands but she seems to really enjoy climbing up and down the stairs. She loves sitting on the stairs and sliding from one to the next. She hasn't tried walking down them yet but that's probably a good thing. :) The only other new development this week is that Caitlin has started throwing tantrums... When something doesn't go her way she's started throwing herself on the ground and crying and screaming.. Needless to say, that's not exactly something we're thrilled with but we're trying to teach her that's not the way to express her feelings.. Looks like the "terrible 2's" are here a little early....
This weekend Caitlin's friend Brooke came over to play on Saturday. They seemed to have fun playing in Caitiln's room and I think Caitlin enjoyed having a friend over. Today Caitlin got to see some family too. Sarah and Dan came over, fresh off of their honeymoon to show us their pictures and then Nana Bev and Grampa Bob stopped by. I think she enjoyed visiting with everyone quite a bit.

No comments:
Post a Comment