

This week was a pretty nice week. (The fact that it was a short week didn't hurt). :) Caitlin had a pretty good week and she turned 14 months old! She has continued to mature in front of our eyes. She's trying to talk more and more and will sometimes start pointing at stuff and start babbling. She for sure understands quite a bit of what we say to her now. She has started playing, "Where's Caitlin?". If we ask where Caitlin is, she'll try hiding and kinda poke her head out to see if we see her. When she pokes her head out, she always has a big smile on her face. :)
Thursday night Caitlin and I watched football for a while. We watched the Steeler game and while she didn't watch all of it, she did seem to enjoy sitting watching it with me. Speaking of watching TV, this week we also watched the President's speech. It was so funny to watch Caitlin. Every time Congress would start clapping, Caitlin would turn toward the TV and start clapping!
Thursday night Caitlin and I watched football for a while. We watched the Steeler game and while she didn't watch all of it, she did seem to enjoy sitting watching it with me. Speaking of watching TV, this week we also watched the President's speech. It was so funny to watch Caitlin. Every time Congress would start clapping, Caitlin would turn toward the TV and start clapping!
This weekend we also went to a birthday party for Toni's friend Madeline who turned 30. It was a nice party and I think that Caitlin enjoyed running around with the other kids that were at the party. Speaking of other kids, on Tuesday Aunt Sarah and Uncle Dan had their sonogram and found out that they will be having a girl! Her name is going to be Madelyn Brooke! :) Looks like Caitlin will have someone to play with close by before too long. :) Our congratulations go out to Sarah and Dan and we are both very excited for them.
The only other thing to report this week is that I officially hit the 6 month mark at my job. What that means is that I'm no longer on probation! I can now take PTO and I am officially a state employee! This week should be good. I'm taking Wednesday off. We have our Dentist appointments in the morning and then I'm going to hang out with Caitlin afterwards. Hopefully the weather will be nice. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment