Okay, so maybe we're not making the trip to the Super Bowl but it's the next best thing! The Steelers beat the Ravens last night to advance to Super Bowl 43! I think I'm a lot more excited than Caitlin is at this point but I think she'll enjoy some bonding time watching the Super Bowl with her daddy in 2 weeks!In non-football news, last week saw yet another change for me - my schedule has changed again to the early shift of 7:30-4:30. It seems okay. I had really gotten used to the late shift so it's taking some getting used to. Today I was off for the holiday and spent the day with Caitlin. She gave me a couple of exploding diapers but other than that, we had fun. Yesterday we went to lunch for Grampa Joseph's birthday. I think Caitlin enjoyed getting out and we all had a nice time.
Caitlin continues to try to use her hands more and more every day. She's started grabbing at things and trying to put them in her mouth. She gets very excited when Toni calls Grampa Andres and puts him on speaker phone. She's fascinated by our cell phones and when he starts talking, she starts smiling and laughing and usually tries to bite the phone. :)
The only other development was at day care. They told us that Caitlin is doing extremely well and they are extremely impressed with her development. They've told us that as soon as Caitlin is crawling, we can move her in with the toddlers if we'd like. It would be a couple of months earlier than normal but they said she is pretty advanced in her development so the option is there. I think she'll probably start crawling pretty soon. She is rolling over and propping herself up when she's on her stomach so she's definitely getting stronger. She now really enjoys being in her exerciser toy where she can stand and turn 360 degrees to play with different stations. She definitely has more control over her balance than she did even a couple of weeks ago.
Well, I'm gonna keep it short today. Hope everyone has a good week! We should be closing on our refinance this week so it should be a pretty quick week!

No comments:
Post a Comment