We've been pretty busy the last month or so! Yesterday we celebrated Toni's birthday! We went out for Thai food and had a nice weekend. Emma made her a card that was really nice. The 3rd picture is the card she made and both Toni and I are very impressed. She's really good at art! We also got a cake and some stuff to make S'mores. Hopefully we can do that tonight. Today we went to breakfast and went to vote. Luckily the voting place wasn't busy so we were in and out within 10 minutes. This month we also started a YouTube channel! We're doing movie reactions and I think with Toni's reactions, we have a really good chance of succeeding. We're already at 390 videos after less than 3 weeks of posting videos. The channel is called Pop Culturally Challenged and we're having fun spending time together watching movies. The scariest movie we've watched is Scream and I think that's probably about as scary as we'll go. :D
Last weekend we went to the pumpkin patch and had a good time. It was nice to get out together and spend time as a family. Other than that, we've just been keeping busy. The girls are both doing well in school and Toni and I are enjoying working on the YouTube channel. I'm going to keep this post short but I hope to get back to posting every weekend.



No comments:
Post a Comment