This week was pretty quiet. The week started out nice and the weather was perfect but by the middle it had turned cold and wet. I can't wait for the good weather to return and hopefully get back to garage sales. The only thing to note this week was yesterday I cut my hair. I had shaved my head back when the pandemic started and then let it grown for nearly 20 months but I decided it was time to cut it. it's thinning so badly on top that I just felt like it was time for it to go. Toni is very happy that it's gone. I don't really care one way or another. Obviously I'd love to have a full head of hair back but that's just not in the cards. This week looks like it's going to be nicer so hopefully I can get back out to walking and running and the garage sales will be good this year.
Monday, February 28, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment