Sunday, December 12, 2021

Happy 11th Birthday Emma!












This week we celebrated Emma's 11th birthday! On Friday we took her to lunch at Olive Garden with Grampa and then to Sea World at night with some of her friends from school. The park was done up for Christmas and looked really nice. Emma had a great time hanging out with her friends and I think she had a great day. On Saturday we had family over for a spaghetti dinner which was very good. Overall it was a great birthday celebration. She got some nice gifts and will be using some of her gift cards to get some stuff that she's been wanting. My friend's wife made her a beautiful cake that was very good as well! I know I say it every year but I really can't believe she's 11. It seems like the years are passing way too quick.

No comments: