Monday, November 22, 2021
Flu Shot!
Saturday me and Emma went to CVS and got our Flu shot. Emma did great and I am so proud of her! Afterwards we went and got some lunch and went to Barnes and Noble where she got a couple of Anime books. After we were done, we came home and watched a couple episodes of Street Hawk. Toni had taken Caitlin and her friend to the movies where they also had a great time. Later on that night, we all went to Ingram Mall and walked around and had dinner. We had a great day and I'm thankful for days like that. Yesterday we just stayed around the house. This week I am working on Monday and then am off for the rest of the week for Thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to the time off and family time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment