This week was a fairly slow week. I took Wednesday and
Thursday off to celebrate my birthday. Wednesday I went to the range with my
Dad and did some shooting to prepare for the CHL (Concealed Handgun License). I
hope to take the test soon. I did pretty well shooting, especially considering
that I haven’t been shooting in over 20 years. I had a lot of fun and hope to
go out more often. On Thursday Toni and I went to breakfast and then I went to
get a haircut. After that we watched “Central Intelligence”. It was ok but
nothing too amazing. That night we went out to dinner which was nice. This
weekend we didn’t do too much. It’s been really cold in San Antonio so we’ve
pretty much stayed inside. Emma has some more loose teeth. She needs to slow down on losing them or she won't be able to eat! :)
Monday, February 12, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment