Merry Christmas and Happy 2018! We've spent the last couple of weeks on vacation enjoying the holidays. We spent time watching Christmas movies and just hanging out. The girls watched a couple of my all time favorites including "It's a Wonderful Life", "Christmas Carol", Charlie Brown's Christmas and some of the other cartoons. Christmas was fun. The girls enjoyed themselves and got a lot of gifts. :) During the break the girls also had their annual checkup. They are doing great and Caitlin is actually down 8 pounds since the summer which is awesome! I've been working out since July and am also down 35 pounds. During their checkups, the girls also got flu shots. Emma did fine but Caitlin really had a problem and obviously didn't like it. She's definitely my daughter... I went the next day to get mine to try to help her with her fear of needles. Not sure it helped but it looks like she got her fear of needles from me. :( Also on New Year's Eve, Emma lost a tooth! She now has a big gap in her mouth. :)
This year I hope to continue making good lifestyle changes and continue getting in better shape. I've started working out with weights which has been a challenge. I haven't lifted weights in over a decade and even then not very often. I'm easing into it slowly and it's still proving to be quite a challenge. Emma even went to the gym with me on the 1st which was fun.
In other news, we're preparing for our Disneyworld trip on January 13th! It's coming up very fast! It still hasn't really hit me that we're going back again but I think once we're there it will be a lot of fun! :)









No comments:
Post a Comment