Sunday, January 12, 2014
Happy Birthday Cousin Maddie!
This weekend we celebrated Cousin Maddie's 4th birthday! It was a nice party and the all of the kids seemed like they had a lot of fun. Our first week back to our normal routine was busy as expected. The biggest news is that I've been updating our family Youtube channel and have started a new segment called "In the car with" where I setup my phone and record the kids in their everyday routines. You can check out our channel and subscribe at www.youtube.com/davidvargas38. The only other thing this week is that we decorated the girls trees for Valentine's day. They want to keep their trees up again this year so I decorated them for Valentine's day again this year. :) I'm going to keep this post short tonight but I wanted to at least get something posted. :) Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
LOVE, LOVE the V-day Christmas tree!
Thanks Barbie! We did the whole year round tree last year and the girls really enjoyed it. :)
Post a Comment