Thursday, June 28, 2012
Busy, busy, busy..
It seems lately like the days and nights are so busy! Since it's been a few weeks, I wanted to get an update posted. Today Emma had her appointment with the ear specialist and everything looks good! Her ear infection from a few weeks back is gone and the Doctor wants to take a wait and see approach. If she gets another infection, we'll have to have tubes put back in but if not, we won't have to take her back until October! Both the girls are doing great. Emma has started saying 2 word sentences like "up daddy, sit mommy, bye shiloh". She understands a lot and can usually tell us what she wants by answering our questions or in some cases actually telling us what she wants (milk, cookie, waffles, etc..) Both of the girls are getting so big and growing up so fast! Caitlin's 4th birthday is coming up in about 2 weeks which blows my mind. We've started planning for her party which should be fun.
I'm really hopeful that I can get back on my weekley update schedule because I feel like there's so much happening that I'm forgetting about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Aw, look at those girls' pretty smiles!! :)
I hope you can, too! I love to read your blog - I avidly follow it and check back for updates. The girls are so beautiful and I, too, can't believe how fast they are growing! You and Toni make great parents - the girls are blessed to have two loving and involved parents.
Post a Comment