Monday, April 23, 2012

Chatterbox



This was a pretty busy 2 weeks for the Vargas household and I hope to start getting back on my weekly schedule. This weekend was the first time since my pneumonia that I actually started feeling like my old self. I'm still not 100% but I'm a lot closer than I was. :-) Everything with the girls is good. Emma is starting to get very talkative. She says "Mommy" and "Daddy" quite a bit. Caitlin is also doing good, she's starting to do a lot more on her own (like putting shoes on). It's amazing to me how much they are both growing!


This weekend we didn't do too much. The girls had fun playing with Cousins Ryan and Maddie who stopped by to exchange Easter gifts. We all had a nice visit. We also took Caitlin and Emma to the park this weekend and they had a lot of fun playing and watching one of the people fly a kite. Hopefully this week is quiet, I'm on call all week which is always fun... I'm going to keep this post short but hopefully I can get back into the habit of posting more often. Hope everyone has a good one!

No comments: